Gage is getting *four* teeth at the moment -- 3 molars and one front bottom tooth. Poor little dude. He's also picked up a few new words. He says uh-oh (constantly) and eh-eh (no), which he also says constantly. He is climbing on everything and if I turn my back for a minute, he climbs on TOP of the dining room table. He is trouble! Although he's been climbing stairs for a while, he has been terrified of getting near the top of the stairs. But, he just learned how to come down backwards. I guess if he can't see how high up he is, he's not afraid. Uh-oh! Savannah got lots of make-up for Xmas and came out to surprise me with "pretty eyebrows" (blue lipgloss on her eyelids) and "pixie dust" (glitter powder) on her lips. She said "Daddy's not going to believe his eyes how pretty I look"! Had a great playdate this week where Savannah ran around dressed like Batgirl and the boys dressed like Superman and Batman - big fun. Crazy kids...growing up too fast!