Thursday, August 1, 2013

quassy

Unable to break tradition, we spent one night at Quassy, but this year, it was with Matthew & Ryan in addition to Elizabeth! 
 These kids are growing up...Savannah rode the Wooden Warrior roller coaster (several times) and Gage rode a bunch of "not baby" rides
 Of course, we rode our old favorite, the train, a bunch of times. This is most of the group getting ready for our ride. Notice that they all look happy and normal. But then comes the tunnel
 As we get to the tunnel, everyone puts their hands up and starts screaming like banshees
 and keeps screaming through the whole tunnel! 
Back to more tame ride...the merry go round...I actually sat this ride out because I feeling a little yucky from riding the umbrellas, which spun around much too fast for me.
 
 Old enough to ride the helicopters by themselves - where does the time go?!
 I see this happening in about 10 years, but  in a different car ;-).  I love that the amusement parks is set on the lake
 The boys were getting a little silly
 Wow...they were all looking at me again!
 I think they had too much fun;...they landed in jail :-)