Sunday, September 22, 2013

Paper boy

This morning it was 52 degrees. A little taste of fall. Love it! I went out to get the paper because paper boy was laying on the couch in a blanket. He found me reading the paper with a cup of coffee in bed and melted down. He laid in the floor and cried.  I WANTED TO GET THE PAPER. WAAAA. He wanted me to put the paper back outside so he could get it. seriously? I sent him in the other room to cry and continued reading.

He came in again when I was done and asked nicely. So, I put the paper back together and handed it to him. He put his shoes on and happily trotted out the door. I watched him walk all the way to the end of the driveway, put the paper on the ground, pick it back up and bring it back to the house. With a huge smile on his face. When he got to me on the front porch he announced "I am made for cold weather. Here's your paper mama"
 
Kids are crazy.