Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Santas village

We took a day to go to santas village while in NH. What a fun place - we really want to hack when it's winter!!

A reindeer merry go round!!
Giant snowman!
Gage was actually tall enough for the bumper cars...and he was very very happy about that. We were behind daddy and savannah...we so got to do most of the "bumping"
Adam spun gage so much on the little drummer boy ride that he almost made himself sick ;-)
I haven't ridden a Ferris wheel in ages..
But the view was spectacular!
The most fun was feeding reindeer!
Their antlers were so velvety soft :-)
And they nibbled carrots very sweetly
Gage wanted to know what the red tags on their ears were - I told him it was a little phone so Santa could talk to them and say "attention all reindeer, I need pranced to report to the training field for flying practice". He totally bought it ;-)
They got to see Santa