Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sickies

There has been a lot of sickness in this house lately. Savannah was sick with a sore throat 2 weeks ago. She got better, and the. Gage and I got sick. I got better, and then Savannah got sick with strep throat. While we had her at the doctor, I told the doctor that flagged was getting worse instead of better on his antibiotics (he still had a fever after 3 days on meds, and his cough was worse). A quick listen to his chest, and they sent us off for a chest x-Ray:
Low and behold, Gage has a mild case of pneumonia. So, he had to have an antibiotic shot (that was traumatic), and the doc changed his antioniotic and cough medicine to something new. Poor guy! He isn't feeling too bad, considers he has pneumonia. I think we caught it very early. Poor guy is taking a beating from allergies right now too. Everything is covered in polls here. Savannah says her throat is feeling lots better already. Hopefully, we are all on the mend!