Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mouse in the house!

So...gage crawled into bed with me at 6am and started smothering my face so he could rub my earlobe (that's his comfort thing). Suddenly, he heard my phone chime for a text message, so he launched over me to grab it and yelled "mom you have a text!" Her it is:

Yes, it was savannah texting me from the iPad to say "mom, there's a mouse in my room".  Her room, of course, looks like a bomb went off. So, we followed the cats and started pulling things out from under her bed.  After a few minutes of searching, I said we would put out a mousetrap later. I went downstairs to make coffee and take pepper out.  Not long after, she came outside with a yellow  cup and a pair of kitchen tongs. Yep, she had caught the mouse, using the same technique I used to catch the last one. 
So, we walked down the road to a field to let the mouse free. I think we need a mouse trap. Where there's one, there's more!