Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Savannah the actor

Savannah has a part in the school play this year. She plays Field Mouse #4 in the Mad Adventures of Mr. Toad. Se has been practicing since January and we've gone from 3 days a week for 1.5 hours to  4 days a week for 3 hours! This is serious.

Last week I saw this on the bulletin board. They took b&w "headshots" of all the actor and had the kids write up a profile about themselves. Here's Savannah...
She wrote than she loves drama and she's been "on the stage for 3 years...but only singing". I couldn't figure out what she was referring to at first. But...then I remembered that her old school had a singing extravaganza once a year - on stage.  

She is taking this acting business very seriously. Can't wait for her play...and...for her practice to end so I can stop running back and forth to her school constantly ;-)

The big day is next week ...wed, Thursday, and Friday!