Wait. Who is this? Yes, it's Gage! The superhero t-shirt wearing boy is sporting a "handsome shirt". This past summer we went to a wedding, and I told Gage that he had to wear a "handsome shirt" (plaid with buttons) to a wedding because super hero shirts were not allowed at weddings. The other day, he decided he wanted to wear his handsome shirt, but I said it was too cold outside. Well, I gave in, but we decided to buy some new handsome shirts with long sleeves for him. At Target, Gage picked this shirt out, and THEN he saw the moose tie next to it asked if he could have a tie like Daddy. Why not? He put it on when he got home, wore it to the busstop to pick up Savannah (Mr Tom the bus driver went crazy saying "BOY you look SHARP!!" and Gage was beaming with pride. He stood on the stairs looking in the mirror smiling at himself for quite a while. And the next morning, he insisted he was wearing his handsome shirt and tie to school. He was quite the ladies man, and humble too. I told him "you look handsome" and he responded "I know".