Friday, March 28, 2014

Drive "throo" zoo

I have heard this animal safari is great. You can feed animals as you drive through. I was alittle nervous taking my car through, but I looked up visitor reviews and very few had anything bad to say. We gave it a shot.

This is the first guy to visit us. Horns. Don't like those horns. So, we fed him and moved on.
Who came up to us next? Yes, another horned beast. Argh! Enough with the horns!! 
Gage was a little unnerved by these horny beasts. I was too. We moved on. 
You have got to be kidding me. Look who is next...another giant horned beast!
He slobbered all over my car. Gage looks happy here but he was really nervous.
Oh hello sweet little deer. We liked this little hornless guy and soent a while feeding him...
Until this beast came our way...horns!! 
Next up...camels. Oh yeah. We are excited!! But wait..there's a horned beast near them.
Mr Horns moved out of the way and we had a blast feeding the camel.

Oh yeah...gage liked this guy!

But then...mr horns busted his way in between the camels and our car and was getting very aggressive trying to get our food. Moving on...
Oh man. Shaggy had the biggest horns yet!!!  We made sure to throw the food far from the car but he ended up slobbering all over our car too.
Next up - ostrich or emu? He was hungry. He looked like he was going to peck my eyes out. He was freaking me out. I had to keep the windows closed and hope he moved on fast. His buddy was standing in the middle of the road. I couldn't get away sat enough.
And that was it. We fed lots if deer and sheep type things. The zebra would not come near us. My car made it through unharmed - I think- I need to inspect it after I clean all the slobber off it. It was fun...but next trip we need to take a junky car through!!!!