Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fernbank

I opted to keep them out of school today so we had two days in between our long drives. On the way back to AL today, we stopped in Atlanta to visit the museum if natural history.  It broke the trip up (2 hours clemson-Atlanta, 3 hours Atlanta-home). We don't get to Atlanta very often...when we do we need to take advantage of some of its fun stuff! Here savannah is sitting next to a sign that says...no sitting. Oops.
Being a Monday, we had the place to ourselves!!
I live Gage's face in this one- he really looks like a Dino!
So..after we hit the play area in the museum....we hit the road again. Savannah must have asked me 50 times during our 3 hour ride how much farther, how many more miles, how many more minutes, etc. I guess the last 3 hours was rough on her!!
It was a great weekend!!