Friday, June 12, 2015

Last day of school (and AL)!

This post is coming very late, but...better late than never :-)

On our last day of school, the kids said goodbye to their old house in the morning. Savannah left a few notes for "the new girl" in her room and the hideaway. 

I checked the kids out a little early so we could make the 10+ drive in one day and be there for our furniture delivery. Savannah had a few sniffles as we left school :-(
Gage, who I expected to have a meltdown, was all smiles. His friends gathered around him and gave him huge hugs. He adores his classmates!



We will all miss their sweet school! In the car, we talked about how our life is like a book and we are just turning the page to a new chapter full of new adventures. I think good things are in store for us ;-)