On the way to Gage's school on Friday, Gage said "after school, let's zip to yogurt mountain, get a yogurt mountain, and then zip home. That a deal??" I said maybe, but never agreed. Later, I got a call from Gage's school that he had an accident (peed his pants) and was really upset. And, to make matters worse, the only extra clothes left in his bag were shorts. AND, this is the big one, his new Spiderman shoes got peed on, and he was really upset about that. So, I decided to go pick him up early, and YES...we went to Yogurt Mountain so he could make a chocolate yogurt mountain with all of the toppings that he wanted. And then..we decided to stop by the pottery studio and do some painting.
We usually save those things to do with Savannah, but hey..she had 2
years doing fun things all by herself, so it's only fair that Gage gets
some alone time with Mommy too.