Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy 7th birthday!

Savannah was anxiously waiting for daddy to get home tonight so she could open her presents!! Somehow...gage ended up with quite a few too!!
He loved his chompy shark!!
Savannah got lots of American girl things (okay, they are knock offs because AG is crazy expensive). She got a bath tub, a hair stylist chair, party accessories, a riding outfit...and great Barbie stable Legos...nail polish and barrettes that change color in the sun...movies...3 sets of magic tree house books. She was so happy with everything!


And, Adam had fun with this crazy balloon that gage got in his valentines day basket from school ;-)
Finally...it was time for cake. Gage decorated this all by himself today. And...the candles turned out to be the kind that keep relighting themselves!!





Happy birthday to my little valentine's day baby. It does not seem possible that she is 7 years old today! I am so very lucky to have such a smart, sweet, silly, thoughtful, and incredibly independent girlie. It's funny...I can't help but think of that teeny-tiny, skinny little chicken-legged, alert as all get-out little baby whenever I look at her today. I can't bear to think that in 7 more years she will be a teenager!! Where does the time go?