It was gridlock. The schools dismissed early. Everyone left work to go home. Traffic jams. Accidents. My 25 minute ride took 3 hours! A neighbor left campus 45 minutes after me and it took her 6 hours to get home.
I made it home and went to meet Savannah's bus but as I saw the bus approaching our hill, it turned around and LEFT - the driver wouldn't come down our hill! I had to call the bus depot and have them radio the driver. So, he came back to our street and I met him at the top of the hill to get her.
4000 local kids spent the night at school. Luckily I was able to meet Savannah's bus so she wasn't one if them!
So, we want sledding!
All in all - school was out 1/2 day on Tues and then W, Th, & F were cancelled. At that point we had no snow left, so it seemed kind of silly!!!



