This year.....BOTH of the kiddos are taking lessons. Last year we took them at a swim school that I wasn't completely happy with. This year I found that the university has a swim school, and Gage & Savannah could BOTH take lessons at the same time (and save a trip). The first day they did a swim assessment, and about 5 minutes in they moved Savannah up to the bigger kids' class. Gage was 1-on-1 with a teacher, and both of then had a blast. As I wondered to myself "Is it too early for Gage to be taking swim lessons...I saw 2 boys about 8-9 years old....and immediately felt glad that his is learning now. I want these kids to be darn good swimmers -- not only for safety, but because if they love it, its an exercise that that will carry them through life. So far, we are loving Bama Swim School!