We know that Savannah loves gymnastics. Well, Gage is usually a little wiggle bug sitting on the bleachers (who am I kidding -- he's walking on them, hiding under them, jumping off of them, begging me for my phone to play with, running around like a nut, etc). while his sister does her class. This year, I decided that he could try it to. Well, the first week he would not go in alone. I finally went in with him but he hung on my leg and said he would try again when he was a bigger boy. We even left class and went to Dollar General next door for a minute, where he saw a spiderman toothbrush he wanted. I agreed to buy it if he agreed to go in and give gymnastics a try. He agreed. I bought. Don't judge my parenting approach - it was $1. The little stinker went back inside the gym, took off his shoes, went out to the boys class, jumped across the trampoline once, and then told his teacher to bring him back to Mommy. When he got to me, he said that he did gymnastics and now he wanted his toothbrush. Gage 1. Mommy 0.
The second week, he did it!! He just walked into class and had a blast. He jumped around like he was spiderman, did the rings, the parallel bars, the trampoline, etc. You can't really tell by the picture, but this is Gage bouncing across the trampoline.