A few days ago, I put a few gifts from Grandma & Grandpa Rapp under the tree. Call this a test run. Will Gage be able to see those gifts under the tree -- out in the open -- and NOT open them? I was skeptical. I only put presents for Mommy & Daddy under the tree just in case he couldn't take it and ripped them open. I told him that we had to wait until Christmas to open them, and he said "I know". So far, so good. Well, today a big box arrived from Uncle Eric and Aunt Tammy. I threw caution to the wind and put ALL of those gifts under the tree. The kids are so excited it's adorable. Savannah cannot believe how many presents there are. Gage keeps asking "is this for me? is that one for me? how about that one" . Sometimes, he just sits by the tree and looks at them....
But other times, I catch him picking one up and showing me how heavy it is, or...holding it over his head and shaking it ;-)
Savannah has a little bit more willpower, but Gage...I'm not sure if he'll be able to hold out another 15 days!!!

