Friday, December 14, 2012

Gage's Preschool Christmas Program

After weeks of preparation, today was Gage's Christmas program at school. Mommy picked up a new red tie for the occasion, which he loved. He ran to the stairs to check himself out in the mirror (he can see himself in the big mirror when he's on the stairs.  He decided he definitely looked handsome.



I told him to be sure to look for me when he came out to the stage. I sat in the balcony, hoping to get a good view for the program. When his class came on the stage, I could see him looking straight ahead and then to the right -- with a confused look on this face. 

He finally caught sight of me and looked very happy to have found me. He waved, gave me a thumbs up, and blew me some kisses.

They sang 3 songs - twinkle twinkle christmas star, J-E-S-U-S, and another about seeing candycanes on the tree, shaking the tree as hard as they could, and then eating the candy canes up. 

He inspected the tape on the floor for a minute or two...
And although I didn't get a photo, when it was time to exit the stage, he turned sideways and did a crab walk all the way out. Silly boy. It was adorable.