Monday, December 30, 2013

christmas!

They slept in until almost 7am -- Adam was going crazy! He likes to stay in bed until they come and get him to let him know Santa came.  That's about 2 hours later than he usually stays in bed ;-)
First up...stockings!
 Next up...everything else :-)
Looks like Daddy has a birdhouse to build with this serious builder!
 Yeah....I would not have ordered that Frozen castle if I had looked at the measurements first!  That's a little bigger than I had expected!!
 Oh boy...this just looks like trouble
 Little Woodzeez...and lots of them!
 Octonauts -- he is SUPER excited about his Octonaut toys!
 and his new handsome tie :-)
 and savannah's dogs...or dolls...or dog-dolls...whatever they were...she was excited!
 It was a great day. It just disappeared on us. Suddenly it was 7:30 pm and we didn't know where the day had gone!   We had our traditional lobster dinner with Belgian beer while the kids had baked macaroni and cheese. We built legos. We played games. We played. And they passed out that night. A good day :-)