Well, later that day gage tried to pull the tp off of snowy. Well, the tree fell forward and landed on him. Gage broke down I tears because he touched snowy and you know what that means...snowy loses his magic and can't fly back to the North Pole every night. G was devastated! So, I emailed Santa, and he told us to be on the lookout for an emergency elf recovery kit. He said he also saw the whole thing happen and knew it was an accident, so gage was not going on the naught list (gage was worried). A while later an envelop arrived at our door with sparkles all around it and a pack of magic medicine inside. We put it near gage and a whole later, we found snowy sitting up, so apparently the medicine was working!
Well...another day I was messing with the lights on the mantle and I touched snowy by accident. But, gage saw me and called me out. So, Santa delivered another elf recovery kit addressed to me this time. Gage took care of giving snowy the medicine (glitter) this time. I really need to be more careful with that elf!!
He wrapped the potty!!
And he also made marshmallow snow forts with the elf and my little Swedish gnomes on one side and the superheroes on the other side.







