Gage had his Christmas program at school today and he was a shepherd. He said he liked wearing the costume, but it was "a little itchy". When I dropped him off this morning he asked where I would be sitting -- he was worried about finding me in the crowd. So, when he came out today he was looking and looking and then he spotted Daddy and his face lit up. I love the smile on his face when he finds us (the first picture) :-) They sang about 8 short songs, but his favorite was the last one -- they sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas, and when the say "now bring me some figgy pudding" the kids stomped their feet really hard -- and then when they say "we won't go until we get some" they cross their arms, shake their heads and look stubborn (yes, yes, I know....that's a standard look for him!).
He did a great job!! And...tomorrow he gets to do it all over again! Since he's in the 5 day program he gets to perform twice :-)


