I've already heard "I'm bored" more times than I would like to admit. But, I have a list of fun crafts, activities, etc. for us to do this summer. The first one we tackled was making our old favorites -- bird feeders. Pine cones & toilet paper rolls, peanut butter and bird food. The birdies love them. Savannah usually eats bird food, but really, how bad can it be for her -- she also still nibbles dry cat food now and then when she thinks I'm not looking.
Gage was proud of his tp feeder. This time we stepped up our game and punched holes at the bottom, and fed sticks through the feeder so the birdies have a little perch. We believe in Lowes' logo -- never stop improving :-)
Savannah scoped out some good spots to hang our feeders ---- right next to our pine tree that fell down. Speaking of the pine tree -- that is where we always got the pine cones for our birdfeeders!! Luckily I had a bag of them upstairs in our craft bin. We had a few left in our craft bin, but we need to go find a new pine tree!! I'll miss having one in our front yard -- very convenient for craft making. We make pine cones into everything -- ghosts, bats, pumpkins, Xmas trees, etc.