Gage and I stopped by Mary's Cakes to buy gift certificates for his and Savannah's teachers as an end-of-the year thank you gift. We did not know that they give out free cookies to kids! Gage picked out a frosted fish cookie, and then we sat in the shady courtyard to eat it up. And yes, he is still wearing his pj's - some fights are just not worth fighting :-)
The next day was Savannah's last day. It's hard to believe that she is finished with Kindergarten. Her hair is all grown out, she is reading books, and doing math that seems far too advanced for her age.
she's also just a regular silly girl
While she was at school, I made crazy cupcakes that I loaded up with all kinds of random candy we have left from Easter.
And... I filled a bucket with water balloons!!! We went in the backyard and had a water balloon fight :-)
We have to get out and enjoy these "mild" 90 degree days while we can -- before we know it, it will be 105 and dripping humidity. Hopefully when that weather hits, Mommy & the kids head north!