Walmart is a nightmare - it's now 11:30 on Sunday and everyone is out shopping after church. Lines are ridiculous. Outside, Savannah is whining because she's melting it's so hot (it is humid today and almost 90), and I remind her that this is not "hot" for Alabama - just wait a month, girlie. As I'm loading the car up, Savannah tells me that the Batman duct tape rolled out of the car (Gage explains that she was balancing it on her head and it fell out the door). So, I look under the car, the car next to us, the car next to that. Nothing.I look in the next aisle over. A Dad and daughter ask if I lost something -- they join us in the hunt for the batman tape. Gone. Other people help - we have six people looking for batman tape. Nothing. Can't find it. Gage is sad. Wants to go back into Walmart to buy more. Sorry, buddy, no way I'm going back in there.
Next step -- prep work - plastic and lots of painters tape. Savannah was key in helping and surprisingly handy with the tape! And the finished product....the BATMOBILE!
Gage loves it!